Time for a check on my recovery vigilance:
- I’m approaching one year since I relapsed.
- I’m midway through the first week in 4 months that I will not be able to go to any of my usual meetings.
- I’m countering my inability to hit a meeting by abandoning my normal true crime podcast listening for an audio Big Book experience.
- I’m checking in with at least one alcoholic per day.
- I’m doing a nightly inventory regarding my feelings about being “unsupervised” with no one around the house to hold me accountable except lil old self.
Light, thank you for the freedom I feel tonight and please help me to remain vigilant tomorrow. Grace and Peace.